A new set of resources aims to support and encourage child-focussed, community-led activity that will lead to positive change at a local level:
In the Resources library you can find information that provides extra context and explanation around the Strategy.
Your search found 3 results
- Deactivate facet Remove Tools & Guides filter Tools & Guides
- Deactivate facet Remove Resources filter Resources
- Deactivate facet Remove Have what they need filter Have what they need
- Deactivate facet Remove Happy and healthy filter Happy and healthy
- Deactivate facet Remove Accepted, respected, and connected filter Accepted, respected, and connected
3 Sep 2020
8 Jun 2021
Government agencies are progressively aligning to the Child and Youth Wellbeing Strategy, as reflected in their Statements of Intent, business planning documents and funding decisions, and in the development of policy and service design and delivery.
8 Jun 2021
We are working with Taituarā (previously known as SOLGM) to co-design guidance to help council staff view wellbeing from the perspective of children, young people and their families. Councils have also contributed to the development of the gui